Saturday, December 16, 2017

English Songs and Korean Music

Cater 2 U
TTS

 I wanna cater to my man
 




我要做帥氣的女子喔喔喔
男人其實都想要一個讓他瘋狂
超乎預期、無法掌握(in a good way)的女子吧


12/18/2017 1:10:48 PM
Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back 中文歌詞翻譯 @ ♥ 艾莉的小太陽 Aeri's Paradise ♥ :: 痞客邦 PIXNET :::

Oh, I've been shaking                                       喔我顫慄顫抖不已
I love it when you go crazy                              我愛妳狂野的模樣
You take all my inhibitions                              你拿走我所有的拘謹顧忌
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back              再沒有什麼可使我退縮

You take me places that tear up my reputation 你把我帶到名節盡毀(? XD)的地方
Manipulate my decisions                                  操控我的選擇
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

There's nothing holdin' me back
There's nothing holdin' me back

She says that she's never afraid
Just picture everybody naked
She really doesn't like to wait
Not really into hesitation

Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing, whoa
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah

confessing, yeah!
拍點超帥的



hey, sweetie, if you don't like my story,
go write your own.
Exactly ~~~
Havana nanana





Moonmoon (문문) - 비행운 Contrail - KKBOX:
"꼬마가 간직했던 꿈은 무엇일까 幼時珍藏的夢是甚麼
오래된 일기장을 꺼내봤네 翻開泛黃日記
1996년 7월 20일에 1996年7月20日
우주 비행사라고 적어놨네 寫著宇宙人呢"

민서, 윤종신 (MINSEO, Jong Shin Yoon) - 좋아 (Yes) - 韓国語お勉強メモ:

終於找到了
但關鍵的地方還是不太清楚

Jong Shin Yoon, MINSEO - YES Lyrics [English, Romanization] | Kpoply:

超慘的 T T
拜託不要對她做對我做過的事
拜託愛她比我多十倍

慘斃了
但是又很酷
極欣賞韓國女人敢愛敢恨的狠勁
好極了好極了 我要比你先幸福
你一點都不了解我
即使我苦痛的十分之一都痛苦不已
拜託把我忘了吧

If you think about me a second
Then ask me how am I doing
Maybe I’ll answer I’m doing so well
Because I’m really gonna live well
I’ll care of myself because I got some bad memories
I won’t regret it

Yes, it’s kind of memories which is forgettable
I loved you just a bit
I’m your cool ex-girlfriend
It had been a long term, but it would never be continued

為了我流過的眼淚我一定要/會更加幸福
不過就是你的帥氣的前女友
(我們)持續了很長時間 但無法再繼續下去了

No comments: