Thursday, June 11, 2009

秒速5センチメートル AMV and clips





so many MADs, clips about 秒速5センチメートル, and they are all so well-made, touching and 切ない



Gosh, this is awesome. I cannot help sream at the 両毛線月台scene, the billboard and the おでん!!!
the snowy Japan and small town remind me of something I call sentiment and nostalgia. The love letter, another movie that I love so much.
I really want to stay in Japan for a while. Especially, to feel the snowy white season, whether in big metropolitan cities or in small moutain villages, and the blossom season, while the lives revive and flourish with brand new prospect. And maybe, work in a chic stylish high-technology building as a sophisticated Office Lady, (currently watching OL nippon. the competitive capitalism world has been tough though... let me have a dream at least for now.) hang out with friends to discover the characteristic shop/restraunt, date some nice guys, have some girly joys.

Oh, how can I get there?



No comments: