Saturday, September 01, 2007

Desperate Housewives - Episode 01.15 - Impossible

Desperate Housewives - Episode 01.15 - Impossible:

Carlos: 'I never thought I'd be poor at this stage of my life.'
Gabrielle: 'You know, Carlos, I've been broke a lot of times in my life. But, I've never been poor, because poor is just a state of mind, and right now you and I are just...'
Carlos: 'Without funds?'
Gabrielle: 'Exactly.'
Carlos: 'I guess we could get an apartment. Start over.'
Gabrielle: 'Who knows? It might even be fun.'
Carlos: 'And once we're back on our feet, we'll get a house as big as this one.'
Gabrielle: 'Bigger.'

--
Life is full of unexpected ups and more often, downs.
But love heals everything, even the skeptical me believe so.

I may have seen this episode in Estonia, quite impressive with the gay and pool party part.
當時就覺得挺不錯的,但是這種東西還是好好的按集看加字幕更棒。 :)

No comments: